The teams who have worked exceptionally well and need special mention is :
Karauli - leadership, zeal, commitment and innovative ideas and experiments of Sunil Jain and team
Kota - leadership, guidance and systematic approach of Rakesh Gandhi, RE and his team including Pramod Mewara
Doongarpur - exemplary work, focus on target, raising pertinent issues and passion of Milan and a team of seniors for proper guidance
Indore - quality coverage, focus on critical issues by Nupur Dixit and MAG representative Pankhuri did ground awareness drive and got children enrolled
Sawaimadhopur- Tonk - good pace of work by Dhairya Mishra, yet to verify list
Education Campaign: Enrollment Status 2500+ children
Well documented by those who took initiative, the following really did commendable job.....
innovations like Ratri Chaupaal, Dhol Nagada, Awareness Banners and Community Meetings, Charity by affluent ( Karauli), Chalo School in villages for 100% enrollment of those at the bottom of pyramid ( Kota division), Stay Home set up for street children under govt scheme ( Bhilwara), Support to the poor of dress, bags, books, bottles and massive Rally ( Doongarpur), Helpline and ground level awareness drive ( Indore)...........
Karauli- 765, Sawaimadhopur- 968; Doongarpur- 800+; Kota: 260, Bhilwara 140, Dausa: 63, Indore 80, Jabalpur 40....
Patrika Connect ( PC) and Education Campaign is simultaneously picking up with actual results and documentation at edition level...
- Kota: 20 wards ( Coordinator: Ranjit Singh Soalnki) initiatives: Unique ID camp, eye check up, blood donation, blood donor data, advocate consultancy, medical consultancy, cleanliness drive, education campaign support...etc
- Karauli: 32 wards (coordinator: Sunil Jain) initiatives: education campaign support so far
- Bhilwara: 14 wards initiatives: initial meetings and commitments, results yet to show up
- Jabalpur: 12 ( coordinator: Prem Shankar) initiatives: road construction, child enrolments, maintenance of water bodies,
- Indore: 6 ( coordinator: Pankhuri Mishra)
- Bhopal: 20 ( coordinator: Shailendra Ojha) initiative: medical camp
- Gwalior: 13
Wish other editions keep the same pace and come up with more results, to hear more from district editions and bureaus...